Monday, February 1, 2010

No Time

Up: 4:00 a.m.
Bed: 10:30 p.m.
Racquetball: Played my match with Tyrone today and couldn't make a shot to save my life. Lost 15-9, 15-8. Really sad. He didn't play all that well, either. I wasn't focused and lacked energy. I'll be ready for him next time.

Blogs: I read two agent blogs today and really enjoyed them. I'm amazed how much information folks provide in their blogs. It's like reading a 600-word essay in a magazine. I was impressed. I'm learning a lot about the publishing world from these blogs. They're great.

Joined SCBWI. Joined LaLa. Played with Google Books. It's truly unreal what we're able to do online these days.

No poker! Ahh! I'm going through withdrawls. Must play Wednesday or Thursday. This is ridiculous.

Took Sandy to the vet today to deal with her limping. Poor thing. More back issues. She's been out of it all day.

24 is dvr'ed and I'm on it now. More tomorrow.

No comments: