Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Busy Week

Kathryn and Tom visited this past weekend. They came over Sunday afternoon and stayed until yesterday morning. We ate lots of food, hung out on Lakeshore and Piedmont Aves, and veged at my place until around 10:30. It was great spending time with them. Rossana joined us Sunday and enjoyed their company.




Neal put some great pictures up on Facebook yesterday. This was after I put a few old orchestra pics up, including this one:






I'm revising chapters 4 and 5 this week, and sending out a few queries. I'd like to send ten queries out this week if that's possible. 2-3 per day. I also would like to meet with Cathryn regarding some training opportunities through CMC. Lots to do and not enough time to do it. I'm also reading several books right now.

No comments: