Monday, January 3, 2011

Rewrites

I'm still revising the last chapter of Julia Milan. I came up with a revised ending that might be fine for the time being. It's no masterpiece, but I can certainly see why I needed a stronger concluding chapter. This draft has a lot more emotional substance and doesn't feel so mechanical, at least I hope that's the case.

Woke up at 4:30 this morning and made it to the gym by 5:10. Dorian and I played four games together, winning three. I was off though, and worry that I may not be at top performance this Friday morning when I play my final match with Steve. It's for the number one seed and I really want to beat him. I'm not in great shape though and my eating patterns have totally deteriorated. I have two weeks to get back in the swing of things. I have three weekend matches coming up and having hit the weights in months. Not good.

First things first...the rewrite.

No comments: