Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Designs

I just spent the last 30 minutes playing with my blog designs. How fun. What a busy week. Monday I played racquetball from 5-7, worked from 10-7, then played my first match of the summer league, taking care of Fabio 15-2, 15-5 (sweet) and playing Tyrone 3 games before coming home at 11. Tuesday I got up early and spent an hour on the computer, worked from 10-5:30, went to Ari's graduation, had dinner at the Boathouse with the Youngs and Rossana, arrived home close to midnight, then fell asleep. Wednesday I woke up at 7:30, spent an hour at the computer, worked from 10-7, played poker with Craig & Co. until midnight (came in fifth --ugh!), then went to bed around 1. This morning I woke up at 8, went to work from 10-7, then came home and relaxed. I can't sustain this routine indefinitely when there's so much to do!

I have a lot to read. I'd like to finish Sara's two manuscripts, post a few agent sites for the Algonkian guys, collect a few more agent names to query, and take care of the rest of my to-do list. I'd also like to finish the Nick Hornby and Richard Russo books. No time though. Ugh!

No comments: