Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Poker Study Day

I spent today studying poker and watching some PokerXFactor videos as well as learning some of the new features on the site. Good stuff. I learned how to resize my PokerXFactor screen so that I can now watch videos and play poker at the same time. Very cool!
I’m thinking of buying a big monitor in order to play a bunch of games at one time. I need to accelerate my win rate and play rate at poker. Truth is I just don’t devote a lot of hours to poker each day. There’s no way I can win if I don’t play more.
My meeting with Chris went well last night. He created a character who I really like, Jennifer’s friend Sylvia, a testicle crusher, bitter and fun. The script is rising.
My racquetball game is off. I’m hitting shots up and away, and my ceiling game is non-existent. The only way to fix it is to practice, practice, practice. I’m itching to play a MTT soon. And study more SNG strategy. And satellite strategy. My new action plan is to play as many of these as possible to get experience in the big tournaments.

No comments: