Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Organizing

Today I organized my mosh pile of music in my bedroom, a pile that has been collecting dust in a corner since mid-November when the AT&T guy came to install my cable. I'd cleared my TV center of stuff, and finally, today, zoned it. That felt good, but it took most of the afternoon. I also paid a visit to my friend neighborhood Office Depot store and bought 20 bankers boxes, hundreds of rubber bands, stacking boxes to keep supplies in, two small boxes for stamps and coins, and some ties to bind cables together. I'm in a full-on organization mode so look out.

I also finished watching one of Tom's documentaries, "A Dream in Hanoi," which I really enjoyed (especially the east-west clashes between the two directors), and "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly." I enjoyed this film very much...very poetic and beautifully told. I read about 30 pages and cleaned. Tomorrow, I will begin revisions to Chapel. Looking forward to it.

No comments: