Sunday, January 3, 2010

A new year, a new decade...now, more than ever, I need to prioritize and use some good time management skills. I have so much I want to accomplish this year, beginning first with representation for Julia Milan. I've received some wonderful feedback from friends and family. I'll create a list of edits to fix and revise, then send a query to some of the agents whose names I have. I also plan to play a lot of poker this year as a means of bringing in some income. The job market is still very tight out there.

I worked out at the club this morning and plan to run, stretch and and play a few racquetball games tomorrow. The league begins and I play Aaron K. for our singles ladder on Thursday. I'm reading several books at once right now and have a large stack of films and TV shows to view. Very busy. I like it that way.

No comments: