Friday, September 28, 2007

Goal Updates

Another solid weekend of activities, projects and items to work on in my quest to complete my six 12-week goals. Goal 1: Work out, eat better, and follow the path presented in the Body for Life book. So far my progess has been pretty good. Chris’s visit threw my schedule off a bit, but I should be back on track this week. Goal 2: First draft of new script with Chris. Good progress was made this week in outlining an acceptable first draft. I’m working on the story this weekend. Goal 3: Don’s script. I haven’t touched it yet. Goal 4: Complete home remodel. When Chris arrived I did a few things to the apartment that made it much more comfortable. I got rid of lots of unnecessary dish ware. And I purchased a few things at Walmart. I have made some progress on this goal. Goal 5: Win $2,000 playing poker. I have been winning lately. I’m up around $100 or so. Not bad, but I need to do better. So That’s where I’m at. I’m also paying attention to the stock market, playing lots of racquetball, reading and spending time with friends. It’s a very busy life.

No comments: