Monday, September 17, 2007

Body for Life

I’ve begun a new routine with my exercise. I picked up “Body for Life” last week and will incorporate the 12-week program into my daily workout. Today is Day 1. I actually started a few days earlier. I’m paying a lot more attention to what and when I eat. I have great confidence that in 12 weeks I will look better, feel stronger and have more energy. I like how detailed and specific the programs are. They are also very manageable, lasting only 20 minutes for cardio workouts and 46 minutes for weights. Along with my racquetball, I should be in superb shape by December.
Chris arrives this week. I have created an action agenda for us. I expect us to complete a good amount of work on our script. We’ll have a lot of fun doing it. We’ll also catch a movie or two as well.
I have outlined six goals to accomplish in the next 12 weeks. 1) Complete the Body for Life 12-week program; 2) Complete the rewrite of Don’s script; 3) Complete a first draft of my and Chris’s new script; 4) Complete my apartment remodel; and 5) make $2,000 profit in poker. If I apply some of the tools I’ve learned from “The Secret” and “Life’s Golden Ticket,” as well as “Good Mood,” I might just surprise myself. Unlike last week, which was full of indirection and insecurity, I have a lot of optimism and direction this week. A lot of it has to do with the tools I learned in “Body for Life.”

No comments: