Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Chris in Town

The weekend with Chris. Excellent work. We got Act I cooking and now I have to write and revise, write and revise. We saw three movies (3:10 to Yuma, In The Valley of Elah, and Superbad), ate lots of great food, talked about women a lot, and films and what not, played some cribbage, walked Sandy, hit some golf balls (I’m terrible). I want to create a situation where we’re writing together. I know I’ve said this in the past, but I am determined to make this happen. Our new script is very interesting with lots of good ideas. It will be a fun script to read I think. I did a reasonable job eating good food with Chris. No burgers or milk shakes, though I did over do it on popcorn and had a Coke last night. I also ate a lot of food. I went to the gym every day but one and only slept in once. I’ll get back on track now that I’m alone again. My schedule will return.

No comments: