Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fired Up

What a week. The agent who loved the first three chapters of my book passed without comment. Such a drag. It was a week filled with rejection, but I've maintained an upbeat perspective. Sometimes I wonder why I'm in such a good mood when so many things fall short for me. Oh well. I spoke with Chris tonight. We had a great talk about everything. He loved Social Network, as did I. It's so well written and structured.

I joined Match for a month and have dates tomorrow and Sunday. It's time for me to go out more. I was thinking about Linda the other day. I still miss her sometimes.

The Giants won in a nailbiter. I'm so excited! I'd love to see them in the World Series.

The season finale of "Mad Men" was fantastic. The entire season was masterful and thoroughly original. It just may win another emmy for best drama. Jon Hamm deserves one, too. He was fabulous. The entire cast was fabulous. I so love this show. Good news! In Treatment is coming back for a third season. I'm SO HAPPY! Thank you, HBO, for answering my prayers!

No comments: