Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

My 69th post of the year. I can do better in '08. At least I began one. I spent the holidays at Gwen's. Great time. Played lots of games, watched season 1 of Dexter, caught "No Country For Old Men," relaxed, slept until 8 a.m. every day, and emailed a woman named Chloe who seems nice enough. 2007 was a good year in taking a step foward toward proper mental health. I have so many problems that I'm trying to deal with. If I take life one day at a time I will have a better chance at meeting my goals. For some reason I developed a rash last week. It may have been caused by a new shirt I wore without washing it. The right side of my stomach is all bumpy and red. Nasty.

My priorities for 2008:
1. Script with Chris. Write it, finish it, polish it.
2. Poker. I've devoted enough time to this game. Get a seat in WSOP 2008. This is a priority.
3. Money to pay off bills. I need to do this, and my ticket is through poker. Play smart.
4. Write, read, watch movies. I can really focus on this better I think.
5. Exercise. I'd like to compete in racquetball, but I'm concerned my body is falling apart.
6. Non-fiction memoir. I'd like to begin one.
7. Eat healthy.
8. Downsize my apartment, fix what isn't yet fixed.
9. Connect more with friends.
10. Upgrade technology.
11. More Blog entries.
12. Waste less time.


Happy New Year

No comments: