Friday, December 14, 2012

Last Day


The nice thing about last days is they're so steeped in the awareness of conclusion that they feel more like the first of something than the last of anything.  That's how I feel today.  With such a large amount of time to claim as my own, I'm already thinking beyond today.  And yet, I'm going to enjoy every hour as it passes, reflecting upon my time at Wendel and the great friends and memorable characters I've met.  Today will be fun.  20 years in the corporate world is a large chapter I'm happy to close.

Tomorrow I'm playing in the Toys for Tots Racquetball Tournament in San Ramon.  It's one of the best attended tournaments in the area.  I missed last year's event, so this one will be particularly enjoyable.  There's really no reason why every day can't be a perfect day.  That is so sweet! 



No comments: