Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Website



I'm building my website for September submissions. It's fun! Weebly is a great site, very simple and professional looking. I love sites that make things simple. There are so many bright minds making my life easier. I thank them all. My website has gotten me thinking about my identity as a writer. What kind of writer am I? My favorite part of the website, aside form the Alice tab, is my Influences tab. Aside from books and movies, I've been so influenced by TV shows. In many ways, great TV shows are my greatest influence.

3 comments:

Prof. K said...

My only disappointment is that I wasn't listed as one of your influences, because you are certainly one of mine! ;)

Love the site, bro.

Cheers,

Steve

Barb said...

We had fun naming the 70s TV shows! :-)The website looks great.

Michael Hagan said...

Thanks, Steve and Barb!